Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today I am Thankful...

Today I am thankful for:
  • My kids happily playing together
  • My Husband had a day of safe travel
  • I have a warm, dry house with electricity
  • I have TWO good books to read tonight!
  • I live in a free country where I can freely attend worship at the house of the Lord Jesus without suffering persecution (We are going to church tonight!)
  • My Super Cool Sister that takes wonderful care of my (sometimes) weary spirit
  • My Earthly Father and my Heavenly Father
  • My crazy momma who taught me to be Brave

That is my list today.....

1 comment:

Renee' said...

GIRL! Your blog is lookin' good... and you didn't even need my help. So glad you got a couple days with your sweetie and that through all this, God is teaching you to cherish the time when you are together. :-)