Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Haircut and New Smile!




I am posting these together although they did not happen on the same day. On Friday I went to my amazing and very sweet hairdresser and got my "old" haircut back. I had been trying to grow out the front and be groovy but it just wasn't working. In our family, my baby sister got the groovy gene- I did not. I am OK with that- I embrace my "Nerdness"! Baby Sister can put together a knockout ensemble and wear funky vintage jewelry and everyone thinks it is very cool. I try to wear the same thing and people mutter and shake their heads. So I went back to my reliable Mom haircut and I am happy with it. It is comfortable and very "me". I'm a yoga pants, soft tee shirt kinda gal. I don't MIND getting dressed up I just have to have someone help me (please see, "My husband is a Fashionista" article).

On another and more exciting note, Bailey Rose lost another!!!! tooth! She was helping me at church in the toddler room today (Sunday) and was playing on the floor with a little girl. Seems that the little girl did something that resembled a head butt (she is a very sweet little girl) and the tooth got looser and Bailey Rose came back from the bathroom with one less tooth. So cute! Now we are asking her to pronounce all kinds of words that trip up her tongue and lack of teeth.




3 comments:

Renee' said...

Two very beautiful and very special ladies.

Thank you again for covering for me. Judging from the way I STILL feel, I don't think I'll have enough energy to walk tomorrow. BUMMER. I took my benadryl, so at least I should sleep well.

Kathryn said...

"There was blood pouring EVERYWHERE"--This is what Bailey Rose told me during her phone conversation today about her tooth..."blood pouring EVERYWHERE"...she was very convincing. But seriously, it is crazy how much she looks like you, Em...both very pretty girls. And you ARE hip and funky-cool, don't worry...most days I lounge around in yoga pants too!

Toni said...

Bailey Rose certainly has the Eddins genes! Tell her that GrandTone said not to smile....
Em,you are just beautiful. It gives me Great Joy to read about your life. xoxoxo