Sunday, November 15, 2009

"Laughing Cakes"

"Laughing Cakes" (Named after own son, Isaac) is officially open for business! As many of you know, I have been playing with cakes and all that is buttercream for some time now. If you find yourself in need of a birthday, Christmas or "Hey, It's Wednesday" cake... gimme a holler! I promise to have reasonable prices and delicious cake. And, as healthy as I eat on a daily basis, I can tell you my cakes are decadent and full of every ingredient a cake should have. I figure, it's cake, don't skimp on ingredients.... just eat a smaller piece! If you haven't seen pics, please take a look at older posts and then dream up your own!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I LOVE it!!!!! Wonderful name!

P.S. You're in charge of the "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake this Christmas...I'll just put my order in now. I'm in charge of EATING it...

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

BRILLIANT! Loooove that name!

Good luck! I know you'll do great...your cakes are creative & beautiful! :)

Debbie T said...

I love it! I wondered when you were gonna get on the market. You are an amazing cake maker!