Saturday, October 18, 2008

She got me too!

Okay, my super funny and rockin friend Renee' has "tagged" me. This means that I have to write 7 weird/random things about myself. I really don't think I am weird but here goes...
  1. My all time favorite food is baked corn tortillas (til they are nice and crispy). Not tortilla chips, just the little round tortillas (MiCasa brand are my favorite).
  2. I am a house cleaning zealot (I Swiffer AT LEAST once a day) but my Chrysler Town and Country is ummmmm, well not exactly tidy.
  3. I often have dreams concerning the construction of bows and good deals on ribbon. In my dreams I usually get these deals at a mind-blowing garage sale.
  4. I have a STRONG aversion to my husband's NASTY toenails. Really, these are BAD and had I closely inspected them BEFORE the marriage, they could have been a deal breaker.
  5. I have known said husband since I was 6 months old.
  6. I am 35 years old and I have never smoked a cigarette. Ever. Yuck.
  7. I refuse to kill spiders (in or out of the house) and will very often scoop them up with a cup and transport them to a more appropriate home.

See Renee'? I am really pretty normal! Are you disappointed? I know on the surface I SEEM strange but after reading my sister's list I am thinking I am actually the most normal one in the family. Hmmm, that almost makes me sad! HA! I love you crazy VanDruffs! God bless you and Good night!

2 comments:

Renee' said...

I can think of some things that you DIDN'T mention that are a little unusual... LOL. But yeah, except for the spider thing you seem pretty normal.

Margaret said...

Wow Emily. Will you come to MY house and scoop away the spiders? There's something about October in Oregon that brings all the spiders INSIDE, and neither of us is very good at keeping our composure when faced with so many legs... The other day my friend Karyn was sure I had gone into (um, sudden, screaming) labor when I had looked down to find a nasty, leggy spider climbing around ON MY BELLY. Jon got it, of course. Because what I was actually saying (not screaming!) was "spider! spider! spider!" Ick spiders.