Monday, August 25, 2008

Stopping for a quick breath....

Hello! I haven't had a moment to blog since school started! Remember when I was wondering what I was going to do with all my new found time after the kids started school? Ummmm.... yea, that didn't happen. Glory Be! I have been nuts with the upcoming Life Group rally we are in charge of, my bow business orders, running all those errands that I never got to this summer and voluteering at the school (nevermind all the "normal" things that I have always done!). THEN the kids come home and we do homework (compliments of Momma). A select few people who knew, told me that I would be busier than ever AFTER the kids were in school. I shoulda listened. But, in truth, I do love to voluteer and work for a great cause and so my heart still smiles at the end of the day. Michael just laughs at me and shakes his head!

No comments: